Anticipated traffic delays may affect your arrival to centralized check in.
If you will be arriving by SR 37/I-69 and SR 39, road construction in northern Morgan County and the Martinsville areas will cause delays. According to INDOT, the following road construction is in process.
Please adjust your travel plans accordingly so that you will be able to arrive at centralized check in before 5 p.m.
Northern Morgan County
- Bridge beams have been installed at Henderson Ford Road and at Egbert Road. Overhead bridge work will require intermittent lane restrictions on SR 37 at both locations.
- Rolling closures along SR 37 may occur daily near Egbert Road, Henderson Ford Road, Perry Road, Waverly Road and Whiteland Road.
- Flagging operations will remain in effect on SR 39 for grading, milling, striping, driveway replacement, and paving. There may be intermittent closures along the alignment for around 15 -20 minutes at a time.
- Traffic has been shifted on northbound SR 37 from a half mile south of Indian Creek to SR 39. Lanes are shifted to the outside shoulder and two lanes of northbound traffic will remain; however, the right lane is an exit only lane to SR 39.
- Southbound and northbound traffic on SR 37 each have a width-restricted single lane between Liberty Church Road and just north of SR 39. This condition will be in place through the summer.